- Drilling machine
- Your favorite seasonal flowers
- You can make or buy a window box. But be sure it is tightly attached to your window.
- Drill some holes in the box with the machine.
- Layer one-inch of rocks in the bottom of the window box.
- Mix compost and soil evenly so that the plants can sit over-crowded.
- Water and fertilize them at regular intervals.
- You can plant with whatever flowers you desire. Some of the best choices are geraniums, lavender, sweet alyssum, and ivy or herbs like sage, chives, thyme, and mint.
- Replace the withered plants with fresh ones.
- If you want to keep the box outdoor you need to plant it with evergreens and pinecones.