Materials for table fountain:
- Decorative colored glass
- Shallow bowl, (2 to 3" deep)
- Battery-operated micro pump, with 1/4" tubing
- Large candlestick
- Iron candleholder
- Plastic ivy
- Cups and saucers
- Museum glue
- Flowers (Optional)
- Put a decorative glass on the bottom of the dish.
- Then on top of that decorative glass install the micro-pump.
- Put the candlestick upside-down above the micro - pump. The micro-pump won't be visible and be seen as a stand for the teapot.
- Install the teapot on the stand and cover the tube of the pump with plastic ivy. You can also cover the pot with the plastic ivy if you need it.
- Place the cups and saucers in the dish and stick them with museum glue. Put some water in the dish. The cups and saucers should be designed in such a way that it seems to be like the teapot is pouring water to the cups and dishes.
- If you desire if can also add flowers of your choice in the teacups.