Dried flower crafts
- Glass bowl (It can be a plate with a smooth surface).
- Dried-pressed flower (Choose one flower or a variety of flowers. It depends on your choice)
- Light translucent paper.
- White glue that's been watered down with little water
- Acrylic spray
- Put a layer of glue on the front side of the bowl.
- Then carefully apply each pressed flower with the face of the flower down.
- Keep adding dried pressed flowers and leaves according to your choice but don't make them over-crowded.
- Put a layer of rice paper in the bottom of the bowl. Don't think of being crinkled. It will provide texture.
- Cut off the folds and put a layer of glue and paste the rice paper. Be sure that the glue had tried completely.
- Paint the back of the bowl with acrylic or polyurethane. Paint 10 coats and give some time after each coat to dry it out.