- Nuts (All variety of nuts like chestnuts, walnuts, filberts)
- Glue gun
- Leaves or greens
- Paint all the collected nuts with varnish and keep them on a wire rack so that it can dry.
- Stick the bigger nuts to one another and try to make a garland.
- Start with bigger nuts like walnuts, chestnuts, and Brazil nuts and put the smaller filberts and almonds between them.
- By using glue gun install the leaves and green materials within the nuts.
- To hang the wreath, attach a loop of wire at the back.
- Make the ribbon into bow and attach it to the garden wreath by glue or wire.